INTRODUCTION TO FOOT REFLEXOLOGY TRAINING 15 HOURS – ST-JÉRÔME January 23-24 2023
This course, specially designed for podologists and / or nurses in podology, allows participants to acquire the basic knowledge necessary to make them capable of effectively detecting and stimulating the reflex zones of the foot in order to prevent or correct most problems. minor, and recurrent health issues.
- Know the concept and particularities of foot reflexology
- Identify the basic reflex zones of the foot
- Select and effectively stimulate the reflex zones of the foot
- Use the technique as a self-healing tool
- Use the technique to relieve pain and / or provide relaxation
- Origin and development
- Dimensions related to Body Reflexology massage
- The benefits
- Configuration and terminology
- Localization of the reflex zones of the foot
- Technique and quality of touch
- Various applications
- Relaxation technique
- Reflexology and the various systems
- Relational and environmental plan
All our training is now validated by an exam to ensure that all students have a good understanding of said training. A training and trainer assessment is also required.
We take a maximum of 6 students, and we need a minimum of 4 students for the training to take place.
Our training is recognized by the Association des Naturothérapeutes du Québec (ANQ) and can be applied to the continuing education hours required by the ANQ. A training certificate will be given to you at the end of the training.
The deposit is required to confirm your participation and is non-refundable unless the Academy cancels the training and / or government measures prohibit us from providing the training. However, it is possible to have a credit note applicable on a later date of the same training or on another training.
912 Montée Ste-Thérèse
Saint-Jérôme, QC J5L 2L1
WHEN : January 23-24 2023
TIME : 9h00 to 17h00 (5h00 pm)
COST : 375 $ (plus taxes)
Out of stock